Speaking of a slow arts movement starting to take shape here already…I’m sure many of you have heard about the “Shirley, VT Plays Festival” happening now at the BCA that celebrates 3 plays by the very talented playwright Annie Baker, all of which take place in the fictional town of Shirley, VT. The Huntington Theatre Company is producing Circle Mirror Transformation, SpeakEasy Stage Company is producing Body Awareness, and Company One is producing The Aliens. Click the link below to watch an exciting WGBH broadcast hosted by Jared Bowen that details the festival and each of the plays! Hearing the directors talk about the process of collaboration with one another is so inspiring and definitely relates to this idea of a Slow Arts Movement. Enjoy!
- Event coming up for folks interested in continuing the conversation around access, inclusion, and the performing... fb.me/1AfsfXCns 1 day ago
- There is new funding for the MCC Cultural Facilities find! More info at the link. fb.me/IB3C16pM 1 week ago
- RT @improvboston: Show your ticket stub to Patty Chen's Dumpling Room to get 15% your food bill (does not apply to drinks): https://t.co/KI… 2 weeks ago
- A couple of years ago we were part of the Nonprofit Learning Institute, and we wish we could take the classes... fb.me/1CET6BKg2 2 weeks ago
- RT @masscultural: Tomorrow: Deadline for Artist Fellowships in Drawing & Printmaking, Poetry & Traditional Arts. bit.ly/2uLYAgO 2 weeks ago
- "This fall, as dozens of candidates for state and municipal offices share their visions for a thriving... fb.me/1gOlS6SdG 3 weeks ago
- Let's celebrate the New England theater community in October! Use the daily prompts, #NEthtr and tag… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.