Speaking of a slow arts movement starting to take shape here already…I’m sure many of you have heard about the “Shirley, VT Plays Festival” happening now at the BCA that celebrates 3 plays by the very talented playwright Annie Baker, all of which take place in the fictional town of Shirley, VT. The Huntington Theatre Company is producing Circle Mirror Transformation, SpeakEasy Stage Company is producing Body Awareness, and Company One is producing The Aliens. Click the link below to watch an exciting WGBH broadcast hosted by Jared Bowen that details the festival and each of the plays! Hearing the directors talk about the process of collaboration with one another is so inspiring and definitely relates to this idea of a Slow Arts Movement. Enjoy!
- We are so proud to share our work with our nation's incredible theatre sector! Here's to making positive changes in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I bet you can guess who’s going to be on the StageSource Insta tomorrow.... The Gram Finale! 2 Productions. 1 Ins… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Did the ED of this organization just quote ArtsBoston's Arts Factor in a grant proposal? Yes, yes she did. Did she… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- We have some great programming coming up........help a Program Director out? facebook.com/StageSource/po… 3 weeks ago
- NEW ENGLAND THEATER AWARDS SURVEY LAST CALL! Hello Friends — As you may have seen we released a survey last week t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- “If you don’t diversify the programming, who’s going to go... latimes.com/entertainment/… 3 weeks ago
- StageSource, we gone make y'all uncomfortable next year! #hardconversations 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.