Speaking of a slow arts movement starting to take shape here already…I’m sure many of you have heard about the “Shirley, VT Plays Festival” happening now at the BCA that celebrates 3 plays by the very talented playwright Annie Baker, all of which take place in the fictional town of Shirley, VT. The Huntington Theatre Company is producing Circle Mirror Transformation, SpeakEasy Stage Company is producing Body Awareness, and Company One is producing The Aliens. Click the link below to watch an exciting WGBH broadcast hosted by Jared Bowen that details the festival and each of the plays! Hearing the directors talk about the process of collaboration with one another is so inspiring and definitely relates to this idea of a Slow Arts Movement. Enjoy!
- You can bet your Wicked Bawston Accent that the show will still go on! #WeWillBeBack facebook.com/StageSource/vi… 1 year ago
- Reading is fundamental. 1 year ago
- HowlSource! What happens when @HowlRound and @StageSourceBos combine their powers for awesome! 2 years ago
- Tee shirt cannon for #GBTE2020? We think so. 2 years ago
- We aren't those people. 2 years ago
- Hell Yes!!! twitter.com/2STNYC/status/… 2 years ago
- We are so proud to share our work with our nation's incredible theatre sector! Here's to making positive changes in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.