Speaking of a slow arts movement starting to take shape here already…I’m sure many of you have heard about the “Shirley, VT Plays Festival” happening now at the BCA that celebrates 3 plays by the very talented playwright Annie Baker, all of which take place in the fictional town of Shirley, VT. The Huntington Theatre Company is producing Circle Mirror Transformation, SpeakEasy Stage Company is producing Body Awareness, and Company One is producing The Aliens. Click the link below to watch an exciting WGBH broadcast hosted by Jared Bowen that details the festival and each of the plays! Hearing the directors talk about the process of collaboration with one another is so inspiring and definitely relates to this idea of a Slow Arts Movement. Enjoy!
- We aren't those people. 2 weeks ago
- Hell Yes!!! twitter.com/2STNYC/status/… 3 weeks ago
- We are so proud to share our work with our nation's incredible theatre sector! Here's to making positive changes in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I bet you can guess who’s going to be on the StageSource Insta tomorrow.... The Gram Finale! 2 Productions. 1 Ins… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Did the ED of this organization just quote ArtsBoston's Arts Factor in a grant proposal? Yes, yes she did. Did she… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- We have some great programming coming up........help a Program Director out? facebook.com/StageSource/po… 1 month ago
- NEW ENGLAND THEATER AWARDS SURVEY LAST CALL! Hello Friends — As you may have seen we released a survey last week t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.