Speaking of a slow arts movement starting to take shape here already…I’m sure many of you have heard about the “Shirley, VT Plays Festival” happening now at the BCA that celebrates 3 plays by the very talented playwright Annie Baker, all of which take place in the fictional town of Shirley, VT. The Huntington Theatre Company is producing Circle Mirror Transformation, SpeakEasy Stage Company is producing Body Awareness, and Company One is producing The Aliens. Click the link below to watch an exciting WGBH broadcast hosted by Jared Bowen that details the festival and each of the plays! Hearing the directors talk about the process of collaboration with one another is so inspiring and definitely relates to this idea of a Slow Arts Movement. Enjoy!
- Looking forward to ROMEO AND JULIET tonight! fb.me/1yaVOV54Y 1 day ago
- MA friends, time to do our thing. Gov. Baker cut Massachusetts Cultural Council funding. Let's go for level... fb.me/5bMEwOAGY 5 days ago
- We already knew Boston is a great theater city, but it's nice to be included on this list. Save the date for... fb.me/IvAFMPYx 1 week ago
- RT @ChuckSlavin: Thank you for thanking me. @StageSourceBos a pleasure to support a great organization. https://t.co/0yQzHfg4dw 1 week ago
- Great opportunity--check it out. fb.me/1hPx9YuRf 2 weeks ago
- ED Julie Hennrikus was happy to talk about the exciting plans for the Huntington Theatre Company. Important to... fb.me/7tAsZaAhM 2 weeks ago
- Boston artists, applications for this fellowship are due July 10. fb.me/AuBT7YWM 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.