Speaking of a slow arts movement starting to take shape here already…I’m sure many of you have heard about the “Shirley, VT Plays Festival” happening now at the BCA that celebrates 3 plays by the very talented playwright Annie Baker, all of which take place in the fictional town of Shirley, VT. The Huntington Theatre Company is producing Circle Mirror Transformation, SpeakEasy Stage Company is producing Body Awareness, and Company One is producing The Aliens. Click the link below to watch an exciting WGBH broadcast hosted by Jared Bowen that details the festival and each of the plays! Hearing the directors talk about the process of collaboration with one another is so inspiring and definitely relates to this idea of a Slow Arts Movement. Enjoy!
- The news of this week has increased the intensity of the call to address the issues of sexual harassment within the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Welcome to the cast of "On Your Feet" beginning their run at @BroadwayBoston tonight! Break a leg! 2 days ago
- Celebrate #ParityBos and #Newplays at this Parity Party at MRT! facebook.com/StageSource/po… 2 days ago
- Break a leg @FootlightClub with Heathers the Musical! 6 days ago
- Happy Opening to "Stuart Little" at @wheelockfamily ! Break a leg everyone! 6 days ago
- Happy Opening to the cast and crew of "True West" at @HubTheatreBos ! 6 days ago
- Beginning tonight - "First Love is the Revolution" @apollinairetc - Break a leg! 6 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.